martes, 29 de septiembre de 2015

Slipknot anuncia video para "XIX"

Slipknot ha anunciado en OT9 un nuevo videoclip para la canción "XIX", habitualmente usada como intro a sus shows. El video se estrenará el 5 de Octubre en el mencionado sitio.

Las siguientes imagenes han sido publicadas por la banda:


This song is not for the living… This song is for the dead
With my face against the floor, I can’t see who knocked me out of the way I don’t want to get back up, but I have to… so it might as well be today
Nothing appeals to me- no one feels like me I’m too busy being calm to disappear
I’m in no shape to be alone, contrary to the shit that you might hear SO WALK WITH ME- WALK WITH ME
Don’t let this symbolism kill your heart WALK WITH ME- WALK WITH ME

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

free counters

Visita

.5: The Gray Chapter